Streamline Marketing Group is boutique marketing group specialising in the creation, launch and management of international b2b exhibitions, conferences, summits and live events across the Middle East – with a dedicated focus on connecting buyers and sellers in a cost-effective and direct way.
How is my data collected?
All your data is collected through Streamline Marketing Group’s corporate website, through the individual event websites, through face to face meetings, on-site at events we run that you may attend or through research whereby we will ask for your permission to keep a record of your name, job title, company, work email, telephone number (which may include your mobile number) and mailing address.
We do not retain personal or company credit card data or personal or company financial information in our systems; this is all managed by the bank directly.
We may also collect information about you from publicly available sources, including publicly available content on social media.
Is my data shared with a third party?
We do not share your data with any person outside of Streamline Marketing Group without your explicit consent. We do employ external service providers (Cvent, Salesforce and Google Analytics) to manage our websites and registrations. Internally, your data is only available to relevant team members authorised to handle your data.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
How will my data be used?
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide you with good and services
- Ensure that your requirements are met at events to perform our obligations under a contract with you where you have purchases services from us
- We may use your personal information to better understand your requirements and preferences, so that we can provide you with a tailored experience.
- We will need to use your contact information (such as your email address, telephone number or postal address) to assist you with any bookings you make through our website or with a member of the team
- Process your payments and protect against fraudulent transactions
- Contact you for research purposes or to tell you about specific offers or other goods and services
- Send you value added content related to our events via email
- We will need to use your personal information (such as your email address and/or telephone number) to send you information about services that you may be interested in
Is my data secure?
Yes, we protect your personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We ensure that everyone who has access to your data within Streamline Marketing Group has had the appropriate training on how they may treat your data.
What are your rights?
- You have the right to request access to all data Streamline Marketing Group holds on you
- You have the right to request rectification of any data Streamline Marketing Group holds concerning you.
- You have the right to request the erasure of any data concerning you; please note that the erasure of certain data may impact on the provision of our services.
- You have the right to data portability; this means that you can request for your data to be provided in a suitable format
- Where consent is obtained in order to collect and process certain aspects of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
How long will you keep my data for?
If you are a speaker, delegate, sponsor, have attended any of Streamline Marketing Group’s events, downloaded content from one of SMG’s event websites or consented for us to contact you, we will retain your name, email address and profile data until such a time as you request to have your information deleted. Remember that you are the person in charge of your data and you can delete it / amend it at any time you want. To delete your information from our database, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandatory Provision of Information
In some cases we will not be able to deal with you further without receiving certain information (eg upon registering to attend, speak or sponsor one of our events). In such circumstances we will explain this to you and we ensure that your personal information will solely be used for the purposes stated.
How to contact us?